Wednesday, January 23, 2008

1 Year and Counting

the past few weeks have been busy as hell...the sem is flying by sooooo damn fast...every week now is filled wv midsem tests n assignments...

but the past few days have been good...a lot of drinking...a lot of bonding...a lot of showing my true colours...n a lot of revelations...things i hv forgotten...things dat slowly remind me of who i am n y certain things are the way they are...

revelation/remembrance no.1
i can not have a girlfriend...its impossible...because no girl will truly understand my brotherhood...n even if she did...she would not b able to accept it...not the lengths to which i go for my brothers...only they noe it...

revelation/remebrance no.2
brothers are brothers for a reason...the blood in our veins mayb different...but the bond is the same....regardless wut happens...ups n downs will always be there...u'll be fine one day...u'll fight the next...u'll wanna whack d shit out of each other...u hurt one another...but at the end of the day...u talk it out...u think it through...n nth can break the bond...

revelation/remembrance no.3
i m not a trusting person...i trust my family n my brothers completely...but i dun trust any1 else with them...n cz they r my brothers...i will say things that need to be said...if it hurts them..its hurting me too...but it needs to be said...

if u r not my family...u will not understand....but i swear to god...i wan nth but their happiness...even if the price of that is my life or my time in hell...i would gladly pay it....n if u ever hurt any of my brothers...be prepared...cz not even god himself can save u from me...

today actually marks me having this blog for 1 whole year...have nvr managed to keep a blog updated frequently enough or for long enough a period to actually reach this moment...so yeah...its great i finally kept an active blog open for a year....below are sum of the more memorable posts from the past year...hehe

Off Loyalties, Trust and True Friends
To My Angels
The Line Went Dead
The Price Of Loyalty
History Repeats Itself
My Take On Heaven and Hell
Guys Are Pathetic
A Haunting
Slipping
Penang and a Clearer Head

yup...all very memorable...some with very funny comments...hehe...neways...thats all for now....ciaoz...

No comments: