Tuesday, March 6, 2007

The Line Went Dead

what have i done to deserve this?
for it to be done to me by d one closest to me?

all of a sudden....
silence....
no phone calls....
no reply to smses....
no more chats on MSN....
no answers to my phone calls....


has he proven that not all bonds last forever?
has he abandoned all we have done together?
has he forgotten all we have gone through together?

m i jst sum1 he calls when he is in trouble?
m i jst sum1 who is there for d bad times?
m i jst sum1 to clean up d mess?

i need reassuarance....
as weak as it may make me seem....
i need to noe it was not all nothing....


they say its d ppl closest to us we tend to forget n lose....
is that wut it is?
have i gotten to close?
have i been forgotten?
have i been lost?

2 comments:

The Angry Medic said...

What the...?

My gawd. More drama than an episode of The O.C. man. I was off at rehearsals and have been dead tired la...I haven't even replied my girls' messages yet! And I replied you first, even before my parents...so there. You're still top of the list okay?

And besides, I checked your blog EVERY DAY until Monday (cos I was off at rehearsals). No updates so I thought you were busy too la. Goon :)

Thanks for the blog entry though. It's nice to know someone cares. And of course it's for nothing you goon.

I'm gonna stop now before I sound like an LA gayboy. Enough of that in my play (yes, you wish you were here watching it :P)

Anonymous said...

People should read this.