Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Busy Busy Busy

its been ages since i updated my blog hasnt it??well....cant really be helped...went to penang the day after my last post....spent d day with ferdy....it was great seeing him again...as it always is...then met up with laygeen,nadine n von....went for dinner....then went to watch pirates3....

the next day we started the camp...which went on from sun till tues....the camp was great...met a lot of cool ppl....easy going....made frens....but dats not all...it was an eye-opener...a lot of things mentioned at the camp i had nvr thought abt until then....

then i stayed on for 2 days in penang....spent sum quality time wv ferdy...jst got to chill....but he din have active internet there...else i probably wud have blogged then...got bk from penang on thursday....n on fri i drove my parents down to kl so they could take their flight to medan...been running arnd in kl till yest when i came bk....

a lot happened in kl....good things...bad things...this where the bitching comes in....sum ppl need to learn to mind their own business....i do not meddle in other ppls affairs until im asked to meddle in by the parties involved...n as such....i do not take too kindly to ppl meddling in my affairs....im a loyal fren n have frens who r loyal to me...when u speak against me...the walls have ears...remeber that....n its not always the most obvious person who u think will tell dat tells me...so be warned....meddle in my affairs again...n u wont b spared so easily...