Friday, June 8, 2007

23

thats how old i am today....yet sumhow i feel so much older on the inside....although there r times i feel much younger...a year gone by....so much has passed...so much has come to be...n so much left undone...

but it was nevertheless a good year....

a year of mistakes....n of learning....
a year of closure....n new horizons....
a year of moving on.....bt still cherishing the past...

a year of new friends.....new bonds....bonds that wont b broken so easily....
a year of strengthening old bonds....n at d same time breaking sum dat proved to be ill-natured...

23 years of my life has past...n i have so much to celebrate...family...friends...studies...aiesec(yes..partially to be celebrated)...

n wut better time to say this...i noe i usually dont announce it...but 3rd times a charm rite...n considering its d 3rd time in a row i've miraculously pulled out a 4.0 from the hat...i'd say if ur close enough to me...particularly my family...u've somehow earned urself a treat...ur jst gonna have to wait till my loan comes in...

as for d rest that aren't my family...sorry...pray i get it 4 times in row n u mite jst get lucky...lol...n u can call me a cheap ass all u want...it aint gonna make any difference wut so ever...:P

i guess thats all for now...time to go enjoy my day!!:D