Friday, June 29, 2007

A Wake Up Call

damn....its been ages since i updated this blog hasnt it.....well....d bulk of d time since then was spent at natcon in utm....which was absolutely amazing...met a lot of new ppl....bumped into a lot of old frens...learnt loads of things....i really thank the OCs and the MCs....before this i cud nvr truly grasp the whole "global" part of AIESEC...i mean i knew it was global n all...but the way they presented it at natcon made it more realistic....learnt loads of other stuff...which also means i got loads of work to do....sigh....

n yesterday...after doing sum stuff that mite b considered to b not so smart...n clearing up that whole thing....god kinda gave me a wake up call....was walking near kota raya to go to pudu...looked down for a while cz the pavement was uneven n i din wanna trip n fall....jst as i was bringing my head up to look straight....

BANG!!!!

my head smacked straight into a wall...my glasses broke n fell to d floor...i bent down to pick my glasses up n suddenly realized there was blood trickling everywhere....panicked...i ran to d McDs n started to wash d blood off...when it wouldnt stop bleeding...i called jim n alif....alif came n fetched me n took me to UM students clinic....

they shaved part of my head....put 4 stitches on the wound n sed i was good to go....unfortunately i din bring bk my data cable...else i would have put all my gory images up....thank u sooo much to jim n alif who were there to help me out....n thanks to all those who sent me msges last nite asking how i was doing....:)