Saturday, June 16, 2007

Finally

so after seeing it on paper for 1 year....after talking abt it...n going to numerous different places n meeting different artist...n getting different quotations....i went to penang on thurs n FINALLY got it done....


the instrument of pain

now d 1st question anybody asks me is always "pain ah?"....well...think abt it...u got dat machine up there where the needle is moving in n out n pricking ur skin at abt 20-30 pricks per second...yeah....dats how fast it is....n yeah...there is a certain amount of pain....but its really not dat bad....esp once u get used to it...

kean doing d tattoo for me n varun camhoring

now d guy who did my tattoo for me...his name is kean....n he is absolutely amazing...his artwork is great....he is a really nice guy....really fun....n he kept saying throughout the whole thing "im sorry to hurt u...i dont want to hurt u...but i need to do my job"...it was actually quite funny...hehe...

kean doing his work of art

the whole process took a very long time....went to his place arnd 6pm...he went out n photostated d design in different sizes....then we picked which size for each of the 4 parts...then he started to stencil all the parts...by the time he finished stenciling n was going to start work it was already arnd 745pm....the 1st part, which is my name in old english took a whopping 3 hours to complete....then he finished the rest in slightly over 2 hours...so d total time was abt 5 hours n 15 minutes....not including the stenciling part...

kean n me after d tattoo was complete

honestly speaking...he put in a lot of effort to do this...n it was amazing to see him work...after all dat...he only charged me rm450 for the whole thing...which for d amount of effort he put into it....i think it was more than worth my money...of course part of the reason its not dat expensive as parlors is coz he does it in his bed room...but its still very sterile n safe...

the main part of the tattoo with my religious symbol,name on old english font,name in punjabi n japanese

i am extremely happy with my tattoo....im so glad i finally went n got it done....after seeing on paper for more than 1 year...it feels really great to b able to see it on my skin....its really amazing...n im definitely gonna get more...n im most probabably gonna go bk to kean to get them done...i seriously recommend him to anyone who wants to get a tattoo...:D

my date of birth hidden under my armpits..lol