Thursday, April 5, 2007

Wandering Mind

we had a small "farewell" for goay imm last nite at our place....not that she is going newhere indefinitely...jst leaving today to bangkok for a holiday...but it was excuse enough to gather our frens n jst chill...it was really nice...cool kinda actually....jst to have everyone there n talking n watching tv n eating...

bk to d title...i noe i've sed i'm walking the single path...i noe she mite b reading...but i cant help it...i hv failed as far as she goes...i cud not find any solid connection...merely on the surface things...simply put...there is hardly any chemistry between us...if any at all...

on d flip side...there is another who keeps popping in n out of my mind...not that there is any hope there either...she too is out of my league for many different reasons starting wv parental consent all the way to d fact dat she way much higher than i'll ever b in the social n beauty strata...

ah well....at worse i can always shave my head,don an orange robe n go sit on d mountains...lol...neway....its exams season...got keep my head straight n focus on my studies...but ill say this...its a welcome feeling to wake with 1 specific person in mind...to have her sweet smile linger in my mind before i truly resign myself to the dull day dat lies ahead of me...to hv her face pop in my mind when im stressed...jst to relieve sum pressure n put a smile on my face...

so to u...my "ilham"..thank u for giving me smth to smile abt...even though u dun even realize it..:)

No comments: