Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Blessing = Curse

a smile.a face.a laugh.a hope.an inspiration.a blessing.

an intrusion.a distraction.a suffering.a curse.

its one way...at least i think it is...it started as an infatuation...but as she lingered in my mind more n more often...its gotten to more than that...now she puts a smile on my face in the morning and doesnt leave...then she stays there...n slowly n steadily...she becomes a distraction...

its painful cz i cant do nething abt it...its painful cz i didnt choose this...it jst happened...

its painful cz i would gv her the world if it wud mean she wud nvr b sad again...but at the same time...i cant gv her the world knowing that i wud have to take it away again in order to make others happy...others i have no choice but to keep happy due to my loyalty n love...

the gods bless us in the morning n curse us in the night....how true is this....sigh....so this is the path laid before me...where i suffer in silence...n hope that my closest of brothers n sisters can keep me from falling into the infinite darkness because of this...

on another note...sikh society agm was today....finally put that post to rest...now can jst chill as a normal member...shall still gv them full support...being in d board for a year has shown me how important support is n how hard it is to get...

No comments: