Thursday, April 12, 2007

Today Is Not My Day

*this post has been edited because it was written in anger n i was way out of line...to those involved...i m truly sorry....this is a formal apology especially to my house mate who has been my friend for 4 years...n been through thick n thin with me...she is in every way my sister but for the blood that runs through my veins...*

i m a lucky person....i have always had an unusual amount of luck on my side....

but today it ran out...n god wasted no time in taking this small window of opportunity to throw every curse he could at me....it jst was not my day....

"the gods sometimes bless us in the morning and curse us at night"...its from troy...n how true it seems to me rite now...i shall call it a night...n pray that when i wake...the window has closed n my luck has come bk to me...

1 comment:

Mr Dhaliwal said...

Luck favours the prepared mind, my good man. The fact that you've got luck on your side is an indicator of how much prep you've put in.

Bother the bleeting sheep; you show everyone what is possible.

PS - good luck with the girl ;)