Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Gloomy Day



dats pretty much wut it looks like outside my window....d gloominess i mean...sigh...its such a gloomy day....n its making me even gloomier...so lazy to do my work...its d kinda day u jst wanna curl up n bed n stay there....

but i cant...got exam on fri n sat....n today is tues....fri paper 90% done already so thats all good...

but sats paper...basic electronics....oh my god...so many things....this current n that voltage...wut in gods green earth possessed me to take this subject??learning abt current saturation till even my brain got saturated..sigh...

i hate gloomy days....i hate exams....i hate slumps....i hate that my friends have problems n i cant help them....its jst a gloomy day making me hate everything from the dark clouds to where i m in my life rite now...

did i mention i hate gloomy days??