Monday, July 30, 2007

Uni?Holiday?

bloody hell...i noe i noe...i've been neglecting my poor poor blog....but its not out of choice...i jst havent had d bloody time...i mean lets face it...i din even have time to go to class let alone update my blog....yeah....u guessed it...aiesec has kept me dat busy....forever on d go...

i was on d go for so long dat finally my body told me it cant take it nemore....n decided to force me to slow down....how?it got itself sick...been down with sore throat n fever for a couple of days adi...today was d worst....couldnt even get out of bed...so jst lay in bed d whole day...recovering...

i missed a lot of my 1st 2 weeks of classes...n before i knew it...im stepping into the 4th week of uni...n guess wut??i've got a freaking TEST on wednesday....bloody hell...this sem...this year...its a whole different ball game man....

so d question is...will i b able to do it again?will i be able to pull of another miraculous 4.0 this sem?i hope so...i really do....cz i need jst 1 more 4.0 to get my CGPA to reach that ever elusive 4.0....praying really hard...really gotta up my game this sem....

guess that kinda screws up my chances at having a social life or even thinking abt getting or going after any girl this sem....ah well....there'll b time for that when i grad i suppose...xcept dats wut my sis used to tell herself as well...then she told me that it wasnt dat simple...aih....

yeah...i realized im rambling again...its a side effect of a mixutre of panadol,water and whisky...yeah...whisky....my dentist fren told me it works...so im trying it out..lol