Monday, July 2, 2007

Excitement

yes....i was down....i was sad...i was blue...i was depressed...i was wut ever lah...but its all over...over jst a few hours ago....at a point when suddenly none of those small things mattered anymore....u noe y....1 point of realization....

after 7 weeks of hard work....of literally sitting in front of my computer day in n day out...of driving rakawi practically mad with useless questions...after drowning myself in html n css codes..which by the way...i knew absolutely NOTHING abt before this....after losing my mind countless times due to IE being stubborn.....after going through theme after theme n editting colours n banners n branding sizes....n all that shit...after everything....its done...

www.aiesecum.com


dis is it...its finally up n running...i swear to god when it hit me that everything was up...that there wasnt a single page that sed "page under construction"...that it was done...i was sooooo freaking happy there were tears of joy streaming down my cheeks wei.....damn sentimental...

i really really wanna thank rakawi for everything he has done for me...for having thought me things relentlessly.....for being patient with me....thank u sooooo very much....

i wanna thank rene tan for giving me this chance....seriously...u showed a lot of faith in me by approving a rm150 a year expenditure...knowing that i knew nxt to nth abt web design...u still gave me the chance...n it seriously means sooo much to me u have no idea....n yes...i promise to hook up d site wv nuffnang n adsense as soon s a lil more traffic starts coming its way...

lastly...jst thank u to everyone who played a part in this...no matter how small....even if it was merely pointing out that 2 colours din match or it was the worng branding...jst any feedback at all...thank u soo much because all ur feedback made this possible...thank u!!!!:D