Sunday, May 13, 2007

A Mixture of Things

well...its been quite sum time since i last posted sumthing up here...been quite bz...came bk from iph....realized dat d only things i truly miss in ipoh is my parents n my home....other than dat...there aint much left for me there...its been a week of realizations for me i think...realized things i din before...learnt stuff abt myself...jst lil things...lil things that seem easier to accept after all the other strings that were keeping me down were cut loose...

one of th main things i realized is that i have a 2nd degree family that sumhow squeezed its way up the list of my priorities...i mean...d top will always be my true family(ie mum,dad,bro,sis,aaron,varun,jim,ruben,ferdy,mich).....d 2nd was friends...which has kinda been bumped to 3rd place n now shares the same amount of priority as studies n aiesec....

so wut is this 2nd degree family im talking abt?they're basicly friends...jst that they have seen me through a lot...more than any of my friends have...but not nearly as much as my family has....so they're kinda in between...but each of their friendships has taught me alot in my life...n i cherish these friendships a lot....in case ur wondering...the ppl i consider my 2nd degree family wud be jill,pinkie,eelin,cheryl,eileng,jason ling,jitvern n yee hui.....so jst thought i'd let u guys noe dat u mean a lot to me...:D

besides that...i've realized i'm a lot more willing to learn stuff n tinker arnd wv things than i ever thought...i mean...being aiesec um's supposed "tech geek"...i was supposed to set up a website n stuff....been working on it...its still in d early stages....but d more i work on it...d more i wanna learn abt wut makes it tick...d more i wanna tinker wv it n change it...its kinda cool....hehe

n finally...dat im happy...jst d way i am...i can actually wake up everyday now not fret abt d past or d future dat much....no more dark morbid thoughts of what if i did dat or what if i do dat...its kinda refreshing...waking up each day...giving it d best i've got...n jst being happy...im a happy person...:D

well...i guess dats all for now....:)

p/s: get ur sorry ass bk here NOW angrymedic!!!it needs a whopping im ready to give!