Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Freedom

i finally finished my exams last nite....with that ends my exams...as well as my 2nd semester of year 2...which means i have completed 2 years of university...i actually survived....4 year course...at d half way marker now...heck...i survived 2 years...wuts another 2 rite?lol

so i spent most of today jst arranging all my notes into a box...getting my corner of the room into shape...jst stuff that has been left for so long...n then it hit me...im on holiday again...or so it seems...still got a lot of work to do for aiesec...finally got the time...need to set my year plan n go through transition...

but at d same time...there r things to look forward to...its d hols...this sat i go bk to ipoh...soon ferdy will b bk....n aaron...n of course kuching n camps...its d hols...varun will b down in ipoh as well...a lot to look forward to...

yet sum how...sum how im tired...im sick...im lost...smth went amiss sumwhere along the line this year...sumwhere...i dunno where....smth...i dunno wut...sum how..i dunno how...n i'm being hounded by questions that bring about more questions than they answer themselves...sigh...mayb its jst me...but smth is wrong sumwhere inside me....sumhow...i dunno how i let this happen....

ah well...holidays rite?