Monday, May 7, 2007

Tension & Therapy

been having a lot of built up tension lately....nvr had the time to go shoot hoops...or there were nvr enough ppl....jst circumstances...i came bk to ipoh...parents got a cycling machine....so got on it...n started cycling...sure...it had some effect...but not nearly enough effect to help...n then it got me thinking...my sis put d idea in my head first...then i was having a "discussion" wv a fren about how gyms these days r kind of a con job....then she oso put d idea in my head.

so i decided...i need a proper output for my stress n tension...sum place i can let d devil out for short period of times...dat way he mite b more content...mite b easier to deal with stuff....

so...starting nxt sem...which is effectively in july...ill b signing up in one of those gym places...but not for d gym facilities at all....mainly to take up those bodycombat or kickboxing classes they have...i think dats a good effort for me...its can gv me d rite adrenalin push....it can gv me proper output of my tension n my stress...no need to hold bk nething....

on another note...i had a long talk wv my dad n cleared things up....things dat have been working on my mind....n now its all kinda clear...it was not for d reason my dad originally sed....so im kinda free...in a way...im not held by that barrier nemore...my parents will b happy as long as im sure im happy...so its a relieve....it really is....:D