Sunday, October 14, 2007

Tagged

Seven things to be done before my death.
1) have a family
2) buy my slk200k
3) finish my tattoos
4) get my dream job
5) own an island i can use as a getaway to die peacefully...hehe
6)
7)

Seven things I will not do even if it kills me.
1) betray family
2) ruin familys rep
3) Backstabing
4) eat worms
5) simply jump into a rship
6) no idea
7) no idea

Seven things I do when I'm away from the public.
1) if i do it away from public means i dun wan ne1 to noe...so y would i put it here??


Seven fave sentences/quotes/expressions
1) what the fuck??
2) tiu nia mah
3) huh?
4) rite...
5) im soooo gonna whoop ur ass
6) r u ok ah??
7)


Seven songs
1) how far we've come
2) bleed it out
3) everyday
4) everything
5) if ur gone
6) mungkin
7) first time


Seven things I'll make you wish you didn't do if you did.
1) betray me
2) screw my family over
3) mistaking my kindness as a weakness
4) bitch abt ppl i care abt in front of me
5) piss me off
6)
7)


Seven people to tag
1) not really into tagging ppl...so if ur interested...ur tagged..hehe
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)

No comments: