Friday, October 26, 2007

Er...

read kennysia's blog and nicole's blog...it got me thinking...actually...more than those 2 got me thinking lah...

prisons are built to keep ppl in...but how do u keep ppl out?

i built a prison to keep myself in sum time ago...so as not to get hurt again...but im learning that while i keep myself locked up...ppl can still get in...n that they are doing...

live like ur going to die tmr and love like u've nvr been hurt...but how do u love like u've nvr been hurt?

if u've been hurt before...how do u really put aside all that hurt n jst jump again?i dont noe if i can do it...i dont noe if i shud...at this point...ruben...and im guessing aaron are already ready to give me really huge whacks in d back of my head...

but how do u noe when to jump and when not to jump...when to walk away n when to stand n fight?

those 2 blogs up there make it sound easy...jst sum tips here n there...but does it really work?is that really wut guys n girls think?

im still happy...but things that happen jst get me thinking...n i've always been the one that thinks to deeply into things...n it usually is nvr a good thing....

2 comments:

forwardnomad said...

ya i read those blogs.i somehow feel more connected to kenny's blog.and dun spend too much time understanding girls,i used to do that a lot then i figured out that u jus wun be able to find out!never!but i always stick to this line however sum GIRLS might me stereotyping(whatever shit they're gona call me): Bad guys are all what the good girls want.

ananddave said...

dats very true....but also remember that even good guys CAN be bad guys if n when they want to...

bad guy looks n everything on d outside but actually good guy characteristics on d inside...think dats d rite balance i guess...