Friday, October 12, 2007

I'm HAPPY!!!!

yup...das rite...im happy...i dont noe when or how or why...but suddenly im back...im happy...jst plain happy...

its not to say i dun have a care in d world anymore...i still have exams to worry abt...still got aiesec work to do...but sum how...

im happy...

i no longer depend on others to make me happy...m back to dat stage where im content...n happy...

after all the heart aches n trials n tribulations...after all that being in the "family orientated" phase...by this i mean the whole "grad,get married,have kids n family" orientation....suddenly im not like that any more...suddenly i couldnt gv 2 hoots abt girls or relationships...

now its me time...its my life...my goals...n i can see them...my graduation...my professional exams...my big fat salary...my slk200k...all within reach...n it feels damn good i tell u...i cant remember the last time i was this happy....

to be honest...its better than the happiness i felt while i was in a relationship....this happiness dates abck to when i was bk in switzerland...n when i jst got back...when i knew who i was...when everything jst fit...n i accepted who i was...

so there u have it...IM BACK!!!n im HAPPY!!!seriously...pure unadulterated happiness....:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

No comments: