Thursday, August 23, 2007

Pain

i thought i was getting better...guess i just deceived myself....had 3 midsems this past week ending today....for a while i had sum control....i focused all my energy on my exams...n briefly d pain vanished....not completely....but it was a mere shadow of its true self...

n today my exams ended....i was alleviated....for a moment...n then...jst as d joy of finishing my exams was taking over....i felt it again....a stabbing pain...rite in my heart....or...wuts left of my heart anyway....jst pain...pure unadulterated pain....worse than the pain of death itself...

i dunno wut to do....it feels wrong that she shud bear the burden of losing a fren just cz i fell for her...i wish i cud talk to her again....go bk to d way things were....but sum how...sum where along the line...i jst forgot how to be jst a fren to her...i really dunno wut to do....

No comments: