Sunday, April 13, 2008

Back Home

i have made a few drafts on how i feel rite now...n a few drafts over the past week or so abt the things going on in my life...however due to privacy issues, i cant publish those entries...

lets see...2 weeks ago i went to get my 2nd tattoo...finally...n im already thinking of my 3rd...will post up a pic of my 2nd piece as soon as i can get it uploaded....other than that...everything else that has happened has to be kept private...n hence i cant blog abt it...suffice to say that sum of it was good...n sum of it was bad....but all i can say is that its over...u live n u learn...shall stay away from those kinda situations in d future...

n now im back home in ipoh....for d 1st timein like 2 months plus...came bk yest...jst chilled....then today went to the waterfalls with my mum, dad n sis...it was really great...we started off d morning by going to temple (yes...i went to temple) cz tmr is vasakhi n they were raising the nishan sahib today...so we were there for that...

then we came home...cooked nasi lemak with chicken sambal and taufu sambal (my mum is a vegetarian)...then packed the car n drove up to the waterfalls at meru...it was the 1st time we went there....its a natural waterfall in the golf club compound...so only members can get there...it was quite exclusive...we were the only ones there...the water was so clear n beautiful...but cold...

it was really nice spending time together with my family...too bad my bro couldnt make it down...n its really really nice to see how my parents interact with eact other...almost 30 years n 3 kids later n they still like a teen lovers...its so cute really...=D

well..thats abt all for now...tmr is off day for me...shall be heading bk to kl...n then on tues its bk to the craziness....oh well...

ciaoz

No comments: