Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Updates

its been very long since i updated my blog...mainly cause i've been busy as hell lately with internship and aiesec n a lot of other things...cant write much now either...waiting for my supervisor to come into work...

went for ruums all u can drink party the other nite...it was amazing...n definitely worth my money....i really had a great time there...got home at abt 5 smth in d morning...had a bath ironed my clothes n went for elections...

aiesec elections were surprising to say the least...but too much to write n no time now....

there are good things happening in my life rite now..things that make me really happy...and also bad things happening...things dat make me really sad....

so im really messed up rite now...

but dun worry...i'll be fine in no time....jst need to clear my head....:D

gotta run...supervisor coming in finally...:)

No comments: