Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Updates

damn its been really really busy!!!!

first and MOST IMPORTANT update is.....

I'M AN UNCLE!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D



dats my nephew!!!isn't he jst sooooo cute??n adorable!!!:D:D:D

other than looking at him n visiting him...have been busy helping out with nlds preparation...

nlds basicly kick started for me on monday...n went all the way up to last sunday(9/12)....it was a really busy n hectic conference...but at d same time...it was amazing to meet up with old n new friends once again....

i wanna thank everybody that helped to make it a success....:D

clown...thank u very much....i noe u have a lot of problems going on in ur life rite now...but u made me smile...u gave me energy again...n i hope i managed to return d favour...my phone is always on if u need me...:)

UMers...esp d juniors...esp lih wey,conrad n fazreen....u guys were all amazing...u did everything we set out to last year but failed...its really inspiring to see how far u all have grown since you all started your journey in AIESEC....hope to c u all around more often in episodes...:)

i think dats all for now....

No comments: