Saturday, September 22, 2007

Life

i always play the silent game...nvr say nething...but u noe wut...this time i mite try smth slightly different...

go ahead...tell ur lies...do wut ever the fuck u wanna do...but if u really think its abt money...or its abt sum chick...ur dead wrong...it aint abt none of dat...its abt u nvr changing...u constantly taking advantage of people...

but if u cant see that...if u cant look past ur own misconceptions...dats ur fucking problem...i pity d ppl who are falling for ur crap...i really do...

after all i've done for u...u think i'd turn my back on family for money or for sum chick?ur dead wrong...clearly u nvr knew me...n i guess i nvr knew u...

there was nth for me to blame any1 for in d 1st place...it was my mistake...my prob..my shit...although...it wasnt after i cut u out dat i learnt u had long ago gone behind my back...stabbed me in d back n betrayed my trust....used me as a piece of gossip...spilt my secrets to the world out there...so fuck u....

to any1 else who is reading this...jst keep this in mind alrite...if after all those years of backing this person up...all bailing this person out of trouble time n again...spending all dat time n effort...n yet this person so easily can betray me...so easily can spill my secrets out...how long do u think it'll be before this person does d same to u....

dats for u to decide...to those who still got my back...i thank u...i appreciate every one of u...n to those who have no idea wuts going on...dun ask...esp dun ask me...jst accept dat me n this person have gone through a parting of ways..only those who are family noe my reasonings n motifs...n only they have the right to hear it from me...to the rest...its personal n its meant for family only...as rude as it may seem...im sorry...n i apologize to any of u dat got caught up in this unwillingly...

No comments: