Tuesday, January 30, 2007

My Life the Soap Opera

disclaimer:to the ppl who r involved in the things im abt to write abt...im not complaining...my phone n heart is always open to u ppl...:D

rite...jst realized that my life is quite similar to a soap opera...mayb its coz of d way i view my frens n d way dat if they come to me wv their problems, i feel that their problem is my problem...like if ur arm hurts,ur head or legs cant exactly ignore...u noe...

so first i had to help out 2 of my frens who kinda screwed each other up...though its more a twist of fate rather than nething else...but yeah...1 broke the others heart...the other retaliated by breaking the firsts family...so to speak...n there i am...trying my best to help them mend things n move on...time is d key...slowly n steadily...everything cleared up...

n jst as that was clearing...another fren comes to wv an unexpected twist of things that happened to her n she doesnt noe how to deal with things...so enter me trying to help her oso...

as i look bk...dats seems to be how my life has always been...1 frens crisis after another...n when my frens dun have any crisis,its me that has a crisis...perpetual soap opera...can almost hear the theme to bold and the beautiful or general hospital in the background now....lol...

No comments: