Monday, July 21, 2008

Getting A Move Along

things are slowly moving on....getting adjusted to the new semester....time to start sitting down n doing sum work...

a lil update on things dat have been going on...

spent fri nite the the guys...pity not everyone could make it...but i had a great time nonetheless...it was really good...jst chilling...drinking with guys...playing pool and catching up with them...jst nice and easy u noe...we gotta do it again sum time soon....:D

then saturday took my sis to borneo ink to get her tattoo done...n surprise surprise i got another small piece to balance off my rat tattoo on my right shoulder...got the word karma in tibetan on my left shoulder....same colour as the rat tattoo...

sunday i spent it attending a basics to motorbikes course...yeah...finally getting my license for the big bikes...unfortunate actually getting the bike is gonna have to wait cz apparently my mum is dead against me getting those cruiser bikes or any bikes for that matter while im still studying...which sucks...all these prejudices against bikers that they have against these small bikes is getting in d way of me actually getting my big bike...sigh...

well...dats abt it....

No comments: